Collection of data
What does Façonnable collect and how does it use data about you? In order to:
- Administer your accounts and subscriptions with Façonnable;
- Process applications submitted by you;
- Customise the service Façonnable provides to you through the Site;
- Administrate or otherwise carry out Façonnable obligations in relation to any agreement you have with Façonnable;
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data; and
- Send you information about Façonnable (if you have chosen to not oppose to such information).
Façonnable needs to collect and process data about you (including your name, a user name, gender, birth date, and, in connection with your password, an answer to a question that only you would know).
Although Façonnable does not make it compulsory to provide Façonnable every item of information Façonnable asks for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is) the better Façonnable can tailor its services for you.
Reservation of Right to Modify These Terms
Façonnable reserves the right to modify the Site and the Terms at any time, in particular to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our activities, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in Façonnable system's capabilities. Subject to article 16.1 below, in the event that Façonnable modifies the Terms, Façonnable's revised Terms shall be effective immediately upon the posting on the Site of such revised Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any revised Terms shall be deemed to conclusively indicate your acceptance of such revised Terms. Accordingly, you should - and undertake to - periodically re-review these Terms.
Collection and use of Personally Identifiable Information
- You can currently view the Site without providing any "personally identifiable information", defined as information such as your name, address, date of birth and other information that can be used to identify you ("Personally Identifiable Information").
- The only Personally Identifiable Information about you that Façonnable collects is information that you voluntarily provide to Façonnable through the Site. For example, if you choose to purchase products offered for sale on the relevant Façonnable web site, Façonnable will need certain information, including Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, telephone number, address and credit card number in order to process payment for your order. Additionally, you can create user profiles, sign-up to receive newsletters by email, or request to be added to Façonnable mailing list. In such cases you will be asked for your name and email address. You may also be asked for additional information or Personally Identifiable Information to help Façonnable better serves you. Façonnable will use such information and Personally Identifiable Information to, among other things, respond to your requests and inquiries regarding Façonnable products and our company and to send you information about products that Façonnable thinks might interest you.
Generally, Façonnable does not share the Personally Identifiable Information collected - or that you provide to Façonnable - through the Site with third parties unless Façonnable has obtained your prior consent.
However, Façonnable may share Personally Identifiable Information about you with affiliates and with agents and contractors that assist Façonnable in administering the Site and in providing products and services to you, in response to legal process or when Façonnable believes that the law requires it (for example, in response to a court order) or to protect the rights, property or safety of Façonnable, the Site, users of the Site and others.
Façonnable may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you to third parties who provide credit payment, reporting, order fulfillment services, and other services on Façonnable behalf.
In addition, in the event that assets relating to Façonnable are transferred or sold to another entity, Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred to the acquiring entity and/or to potential acquiring entities.
Any data about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be processed by Façonnable in Monaco and will be stored on Rackspace ® servers in the USA.
Any data about you, including Personally Identifiable Information, are kept five (5) years from the date of collection.
You may ask Façonnable for access to or to correct, update or delete Personally Identifiable Information you have provided to Façonnable (see article 7 below).
If applicable, you should be sure to provide Façonnable with any updates and changes to your Personally Identifiable Information, including any changes to your postal or e-mail address.
Façonnable may also retain, for archival or accounting purposes, copies of communications with users of the Site and any response to questions or comments sent to users by Façonnable.
Collection and use of non-personally identifiable information
Subject to applicable mandatory laws, rules or regulations, Façonnable does not consider any information other than Personally Identifiable Information communicated to Façonnable (e.g., questions, comments, ideas or suggestions) confidential and Façonnable has no obligations of confidentiality to you with respect to such information as long as such information is not a Personally Identifiable Information.
You understand and agree that anything you transmit to Façonnable may, subject to applicable law, be used by Façonnable for other purposes than those listed in article 3 above.
Furthermore, Façonnable is free to use or appropriate any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques contained in any communication you send via the Site (including via any email address posted on the Site) for other purposes than those listed in article 3 above including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling products and service using such ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques.
2. Additional information collected by Façonnable on the Site
As is true of most website hosts, the Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes user's internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. Façonnable uses this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, administer the Site, and track users' movements around the Site. Façonnable does not link this automatically-collected data to Personally Identifiable Information.
A "cookie" is a piece of information that a web server may place on your computer when you visit a web site. Cookies are commonly used by web sites to improve the user experience. Many cookies last only through a single web site session or visit (session cookies). Others may have an expiration date or may remain on your computer until you delete them (persistent cookies).
You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie or delete the cookies used in your computer by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain of the Site's features.
Façonnable may occasionally use other companies to set cookies on the Site and gather cookie information for Façonnable. In some cases Façonnable may also use another company to operate web servers for the Site. Façonnable will use the cookie information gathered by these companies in the same manner as stated above.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
Façonnable employs a software technology called clear gifs (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs), to help Façonnable gather data and better manage content on the Site. Clear gifs are similar in nature to cookies. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of visitors to the Site. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. Façonnable does not link the information gathered by clear gifs to any Personally Identifiable Information.
Façonnable follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personally Identifiable Information submitted to or collected by Façonnable. No method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Façonnable strives to use commercially reasonable means to protect any Personally Identifiable Information you submit - or is collected - through the Site, Façonnable cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Updating your Personally Identifiable Information
If you need to update, correct or delete any Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided Façonnable through the Site, please contact us at: email@example.com.